corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Buying a harddrive with win XP already installed

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Buying a harddrive with win XP already installed
ed

User status: Offline
15th Mar 04 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Munchie
me?

You must have the CD to do a re-format then? Or you could just pop in the ne disk as a slave drive. Thats dead easy in XP...
Leighton

15th Mar 04 at 19:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Munchie

16th Mar 04 at 01:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ed im confused. i want to buy a HD then lash XP onto it and use that as the master and use me fucked 40GB as a slave!!!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll