corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Anyone got any World Cup Programmes?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone got any World Cup Programmes?
BigSte

User status: Offline
14th Mar 04 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been collecting World Cup Touranment Programmes and have quite a few now but I'm struggling on a couple. I'm wanting the official tournament programme from the 1990 World Cup in Italy, and the tournament programme from USA World Cup in 1994.

Anyone got any of these and before anyone suggests ebay there isnt any. There's usually a few for the USA world cup but are the commerative ones and not the official tournament programmes.

Let me know if u have any
emma18

14th Mar 04 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got around 75 programmes from 1960's? one is of england vs argentina signed by a few of the players including kevin keegan and maybe maradonna (cant really tell)
koolkorsa

14th Mar 04 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've got full set of rugby programmes from the world cup if ur interested mate?
BigSte

16th Mar 04 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not really into Rugby mate.
I'm just really wanting world cup tournament brochures

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Anyone got any World Cup Programmes? 24 database queries in 0.0101190 seconds