corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ne1 with ccm karnage skirts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ne1 with ccm karnage skirts
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Mar 04 at 14:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant jack the back of the car up cause they cover the original jacking points and theres not really newhere that u can jack with the trolley either cause it all flexes -

if u have karnage skirts can u jack the back of ur car up - if so I might get the bodysho pto remount mine so I can - otherwise I might have to cut a section out - which I dont really wanna do
Wolfy

9th Mar 04 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rear beam mate.
Wolfy

9th Mar 04 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh and get some axel stands.
RichR
Premium Member

9th Mar 04 at 14:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

isnt that a bit dodgy
RichR
Premium Member

9th Mar 04 at 14:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got axle stands - just need to jack up the back - used to have mates with a tuning shop who let me use the car lifts to get wheels on off etc - but just realised my wheels r being repaced cause the surface is peeling and I cant at the mo get the back ones off
stubbsy

9th Mar 04 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you spoke to fantasy autos about them rich??? te rear beam should be ok for jaking it up as i did this for ages before u showed mewhere the correct jaking point was
RichR
Premium Member

9th Mar 04 at 14:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats ok - u can show me where to jack my car up then - no not yet - Nell went in nd they said I had to take the wheels into show them - which I knew already just wanted him to check that I can have them changed

neway legally they have to cause theyre faulty goods and do not live upto my expectations of purchase
RichR
Premium Member

9th Mar 04 at 14:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh had my hair cut now - dont look liek a shaggy dog nemore
Wolfy

9th Mar 04 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jack one side up and shove a stand there, then the other side and a stand there.. it will be fine, i have to do it om my calibra and its on indepandant suspention. my corsa didnt complain when i did it either.
stubbsy

9th Mar 04 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what wheels do you have to put on it in the meantime rich??? i have some 14" steelies if ya want to borrow them car will look sexy

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ne1 with ccm karnage skirts 23 database queries in 0.0129049 seconds