corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa GSi inlet manifold

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSi inlet manifold
Stu_22

User status: Offline
9th Mar 04 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it possible to swap the inlet manifold on the corsa GSi engine to one from a sport. Reason is was on the Velos website dont do a torque tube for the C16XE or is the problem else where.
broster
Premium Member

9th Mar 04 at 10:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

believe you can swop the bottom part over and that wil lsolve your problem! like they do with the manzel kit!
Stu_22

9th Mar 04 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So thats why the mantzel one is more £ for the GSi compared to sport

Just relised i posted it in the wrong bit
broster
Premium Member

9th Mar 04 at 10:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah thats the reason, the manzel one for the c16xe comes with the lower x16xe inlet
Greasemonkey

9th Mar 04 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed with what mark said i got mantzel on a C16XE and running a X16XE lower inlet manifold, ya have to as its the only way it fits, you do need a blanking plate to cover the egr ports though, this came with my kit, phone courtney they might be able to sort ya just the plate

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa GSi inlet manifold 23 database queries in 0.0083141 seconds