corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » A couple of issues...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author A couple of issues...
--Dave--
Banned

User status: Offline
7th Mar 04 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just bought myself a Corsa 1.2 SXI, there's a few things that need to be sorted out on it though.

The PVD Induction kit wasn't bolted right, and it was rubbing against the cambelt. I tightened up the bolt and what have you and it's a lot more sturdy, but it's still able to bend towards the belt, what do I do?

Also the downwards button on the electric mirrors doesn't work, but all the other directions do, whats up with that?

Lastly I went to wind down my window (to pay the good people at the toll bridge ) and the window is really stiff, so stiff in fact that the round bit on the handle came off in my hand.

Who would be the best people to sort these things out? A garage? Or can these things get fixed when i take the car to be services?

Thanks for any help

Dave

[Edited on 07-03-2004 by --Dave--]
MarkM

7th Mar 04 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If its new take it back to the vauxhall if not...normal garage...
--Dave--
Banned

7th Mar 04 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah it's second hand, just over 32k on the clock. You reckon a garage will do all of the above?

Dave
James@CCC

7th Mar 04 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they'll charge u enough for the privalige. See what you can do yourself first.

What car is it? B or C?

Take the door card off to see whats causing the window to be so stiff, it may be something simple. The downwards button for the leccy windows may just be disconnected, so fixed easily

[Edited on 07-03-2004 by corser]
broster
Premium Member

7th Mar 04 at 13:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take the switch off and check none of the pins are bent, i had this problem with my electric windows
--Dave--
Banned

7th Mar 04 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a corsa B

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » A couple of issues... 23 database queries in 0.0110581 seconds