corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » MTX Audio Sub + Kenwood 1000W amp Stolen!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MTX Audio Sub + Kenwood 1000W amp Stolen!!!
Trucido

User status: Offline
   2nd Mar 04 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My car was broken into today and a MTX Audio sub + Kenwood 1000W amp were stolen...pics below

if anyone hears of one for sale or anythin please let me know...they tried to screwdriver my lock n shafted it, n cudnt get in so they smashed the window n took the sub out through the back seats, dunno how its a heavy bastard. o and they broke into my m8s car which was no where near mine anyways if anyone can help plz get in contact with me

[Edited on 05-03-2004 by Trucido]
Sims

2nd Mar 04 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like they knew which cars to go for. alot of dodgey basts in bristol. i took my JL and pheonix gold amp other day. cos alot of cars have been broken into at my uni in filton.

if i were you i would keep a look out for adds in the trade-it and stuff like that.

i'll keep an ear out for anything. Because i don't think there would be many off these combos for sale.

sorry to hear about this mate, i hope ya can get your stuff back.

[Edited on 02-03-2004 by Sims]
charcoalgrill

2nd Mar 04 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stockwood
Trucido

3rd Mar 04 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol it was in college m8...city of bristol, brunel centre (ashley down road)
Trucido

3rd Mar 04 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well my m8s car is a completely standard diesel 106 N reg...dont have a clue why they would wanna do anythin to it, must be someone that knows us imho...yeah it is quite a rare sub anyway fk;in expensive as well. cheers m8
Trotty

4th Mar 04 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tis wank news that mate, I know exactly how it feels

I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled for you anyway

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » MTX Audio Sub + Kenwood 1000W amp Stolen!!! 24 database queries in 0.0114129 seconds