corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FK Coilovers

Poll: FK Coilovers
  HighSport
  Koniegsport, however you spell it

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FK Coilovers
J da Silva

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 04 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joff
No, I meant what are your reasons for wanting coilovers and what do you want to get out of them.

For a daily drive and no track use I'd go for HighSports.
If you've got a heavier engine and you find the standard HighSport kit is a bit lacking then get a higher poundage spring for the front units.

If you want to take the car on a track, then get the KonigSports. They'll be stiffer than the HighSports on their "soft" setting, but give you the option for cranking it up to "firm" for track use.

For looks, FK also have Silverline and Silverline X which are a work of art.

yeah just to drive about in and everyday use of my car, but i also plan to take it to track days on the odd time in the summer maybe twice/three times a year

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FK Coilovers 23 database queries in 0.0072730 seconds