corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wiring problem with Alpine 9812rb unit

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wiring problem with Alpine 9812rb unit
joeglow

User status: Offline
1st Mar 04 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have just fitted this 3 days ago and it was working perfectly on fri which i only listened to it for an hour, the next time I turn it on (Last nite) its all working minus the volume, so its gotta be sumthin to do with the speakers, I have got 2 330 watt 6x9 Pioneers in rear shelf and 16cm pioneers in front. Any Suggestions? Thanks
kev_corsa

User status: Offline
1st Mar 04 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it at a fixed volume and u cant adjust it or is there no sound at all?

New Poll