corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Update on Valver fitting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Update on Valver fitting
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
28th Feb 04 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Due to being messed about big time by an unnamed company - Dont want to give them bad publicity cos they still owe me parts and I am hoping for some more free parts. Was supposed to recieve the conversion kit on Monday so Paddy could get started on it but it never arrived till Friday afternoon meaning Paddy had taken a weeks holiday for nothing at all apart from taking my old GSI engine out and getting that sent off, anyway kit is here plus a couple of free items - Thankyou Will, Paddy starting it this morning and putting the engine in on Monday as Andy hire will not loan out the engine hoist on a weekend, All being well it should be finnidhed Monday night all apart from the little jobs that will need doing, also 2 parts still needed powercap and induction kit so cant start the engine till they are here. Special thanks to James who sold me a set of EBC Turbo Disks at a good price and delivered them at very short notice, Many thanks James, Regards Paul...
jamesw

29th Feb 04 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oi oi, no probs mate bet its like waiting for crimbo again lol.
Karnage Corsa

29th Feb 04 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate its an absolute nightmare I have a pic of the rocker cover that paddy has sprayed and I must say it looks awesome so if anyone wants one doing get one off Paddy cos Miles off here sells em for about £65 would show you but its a surprise till the next meet, Regards Paul...
jamesw

29th Feb 04 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you got it on the puter if so drop me a mail with the pics on pls, sholud be going to see the guy to get quote on my spray job today,nt too sure now with all the snow round ere.
Karnage Corsa

29th Feb 04 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like I said I would but its a surprise if your at the next meet you will see it mate, but then again once the car is up and runnign I will be giving you the rest of that cash so u will be one of the first to see it mate, Regards Paul...
jamesw

29th Feb 04 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah sorry mate misread your post, yeah will see it then, u will have to give me a run round the block to see what its like aswell lol , cant wait till i can afford insurance to get one dropped in.
Karnage Corsa

29th Feb 04 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant wait either mate going to be a nice surpsrise wont be able to give it a hammering though as its going to need to settle in mate, will give you a nice run out in it seeing as though you gave me those brakes at a good price then you can have a ride in it later on and see what its capable of, might have a turbo at xmas u never know, calm down Paddy I know you aint fitted the valver yet but its a thought, Regards Paul...
jamesw

29th Feb 04 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ljames555

29th Feb 04 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey karnage how much the final cost going to be when its finished??
Karnage Corsa

29th Feb 04 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

God knows mate somewhere near £1500 but the best thing is that once Paddy has finnished this he will be able to shave off some of that price cos we know wher eto get cheaper stuff now mate and also included in that price is other things that I have bought that u might not want but all will be revealed when u see it mate I cant wait, Regards Paul...
ljames555

29th Feb 04 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers bud
jamesw

4th Mar 04 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

howz it coming along mate?

JW
Karnage Corsa

5th Mar 04 at 06:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its all being delayed mate going to buy new cv joints and stuff so not being started till Monday or Tuesday at the latest, Should all be done for next Saturday but the powercap and induction kit still need to be sent from cossvaux, cheers bud...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Update on Valver fitting 24 database queries in 0.0098529 seconds