corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » Anyone from PORTSMOUTH??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone from PORTSMOUTH??
troublesome

User status: Offline
22nd Feb 04 at 02:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went down the seafront today, saw a blue corsa and a few other cars doing there rounds was wonderin if theres any meets nearby... as im originally from birmingham and used of car meets and races.. nothing happens here or am i just not lookin in the right place???
Tam the diesel man

22nd Feb 04 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thursday nights by the fun fair theres usually a small car meet. part from that theres not much in portsmouth.
btw i go uni there
RichR
Premium Member

23rd Feb 04 at 13:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive found the same i nsouthampton - Im from stoke and theres something on most nights there - mini meets,cruises etc - but nowt in soton and some huge car parks waiting to be filled
luca2020

27th Feb 04 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im at pompi uni but cars back at home in kent, ive seen a few cars down the sea front when i go running, and alot of cars allways taring about here and there, tis about it from what ive seen
Tam the diesel man

27th Feb 04 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also check out migweb, theres a few vaux meets around that area.
RS6

29th Feb 04 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im from fareham, only a small trip up to portsmouth, (go to uni there) wish there was more meets up there! not heard of any so far
SilverSport1.4

1st Mar 04 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pompey often has a few cars around the Fun Fair on Friday and Saturday nights, but generally quite quiet. Southampton is quiet- loads cars around but they don't come out much after dark. Used to be loads in Staples by West Quay MaccyD's but Police cut down on people meeting there.
SilverSport1.4

1st Mar 04 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh yeah, and often cars ripping up and down the straights between the roundabouts @ Hedge End by Sainsburys.
MJ

1st Mar 04 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u can always go to the car park on the top of portsdown hill as they is always desant cars up there, then they make there way down the fun fair aka the corner, just dont spend round there if u want a licence.

I am in fareham so i know the area very well
RichR
Premium Member

8th Mar 04 at 15:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont know my way round soton properly yet - wheres hedge end - Im in Shirley - and know the centre - I know the way to Warsash and Hamble le Rice as well - so where does every1 meet

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » Anyone from PORTSMOUTH?? 24 database queries in 0.0086441 seconds