corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what have i broken??

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what have i broken??
MikeH

User status: Offline
19th Feb 04 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Flippin light just came on again whilst i went to pick someone up.

Was in 2nd gear at full throttle and on it came.... strangely the car always seems tpo be running quite well just beofore it happens.
d_isco_down

7th Jun 04 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a good idea what that could be,

It is probably a leaky vacuum hose, does the ECU light come on when idling for a short while perharps at traffic lights?

It defintly sounds like it to me. It is probably the tube connecting the ECU vacuum sensor to the Inlet manifold, There will be a short length of black tubing heading into the bulkhead from the engine and possibly (depending on the engine type) a green three pronged electrical connector next to it, check to see if this tube is free from cracks and splits and that it sits well on the connectors.
oztek corsa

7th Jun 04 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea poss what disco said!my lambda sensor is knackered and after idling for a while, when i drive off the EML comes on for a few seconds,also comes on when im flat out for a long time.not really much to worry about but could mess up the cat. try taking the lambda sensor out and cleaning the coke off of it!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll