corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » tailagters

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author tailagters
Paul_J

User status: Offline
16th Feb 04 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D

and were in the out side line it is 40mph still and a car is turning right
so i got close up to it then went into slow lane the silly prick was so close to me he coulndt see the rover and nearly hit it

In my opinion your no better than the guy tail gating you - your trying to cause accidents - Think about the poor people in the rover if they had crashed?

Think about why he's tail gating you? He probably wants to get past - ok its a 40 limit, and so he shouldn't be going any faster, but if your sitting in the outside lane doing the same speed as the traffic on the inside lane you might as well of just pulled in and let him pass.
Adam-D

16th Feb 04 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you didnt read the whole thread did you
i had to be in outside lane for a couple of reasons
1 inside lane were trucks now a corsa inbetween 2 bfo trucks isnt clever as they cant see you.
2nd at the end of this road i was turning right no what you are say is you want me to cross 3 lanes of traffic and cut at least 2 ppl up and probably cause more accidents?
3rd he can do want he wants to, but im doing 40 the limit is 40 as tom says as he know this road the POLICE with speed cameras down this road, now you were saying the other day bout doing over 100mph, now if you had a blowout, or 1 of your balljoints had snapped at 100mph how many ppl would you have hit? what damage? you may have been killed!

dont have a go at me, this prick was so close to me he could not see the road ahead, if he crashes its his problem, the ppl he would have hit would have claimed of his insurance.

dont get on your high horse about driving and being sensible as you go on how you beat this car, you raced this other car blah fucking blah.

its happened to every one on here,being tailgated.
so what would have you done?
stayed in the slow lane inbetween 2 big and i mean big fucking trucks they cant see you so if you have to stop suddenly this truck is gonna right over the fucking roof!

not clever i doubt you would have done that? no?

and back to the original, i was turning right at the next junction/set of lights i have evey right to be in that lane as does every one else i was turning right so i was in that lane make perfect sense to me

[Edited on 16-02-2004 by Adam-D]
sxi16vjoe

16th Feb 04 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
if someone is tailgaiting me i just slow down 2 5mph then stop, making them stop 2 wait till they get out of the car and then set off again.

ive done that its fucking funny!!!
sxi16vjoe

16th Feb 04 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only a fool breaks the two second rule
mentalist_sri_2004

16th Feb 04 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spraying them with windscreen washers seems to work, flamer kit would work better im sure

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » tailagters 23 database queries in 0.0110810 seconds