corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Want somthing faster... What should i do?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Want somthing faster... What should i do?
LukeGSi

User status: Offline
16th Feb 04 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
why not get a 2.0 put in?

into a corsa C......not a small job
Robbo

16th Feb 04 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U know u loved the Type R when I took u out in it Ud be surprised by the insurance... I was
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

16th Feb 04 at 13:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
U know u loved the Type R when I took u out in it Ud be surprised by the insurance... I was

but surely the insurance is going to be ball breaking at 19?
Robbo

16th Feb 04 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well perhaps... you never know til u check, a friend of mine is 20 an pays only a little bit more than me
stubbsy

16th Feb 04 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just had a quote on a civic type r from tesco £1069 im 21 with 3 yrs ncb livin in low crime area
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

16th Feb 04 at 13:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PainZ
Well ever since i bought my car i wish i had gone for a faster model, but being 17 at the time there was no way i could afford insurance,

Now im working full time i dont mind spending a bit more and i want somthing faster, I want to be able to eat VTR's and VTS's as there is loads of them around my way,

I love my car, really i do, but im at the point now where im willing to get rid of it all just for a faster car....

Should i buy a 1.8 SRi and swap all my bits over?

Go for Clio sport or a Civic Sport,

My dad just bought a Honda Jazz for my mum on the weekend, and the salesman knew i liked the Type R and S so he said i can take them both out this weekend for a run,

Im a little worried that im going to like them to much and buy one

What should i do :/

Im coming up 19 so insurance is still quite expensive, but Nismo has a RX7 so why cant i have something a little faster!!

Do what you want pete, if you really want to race saxos or whatever you have set your heart on then do it, if the money is there and you can cope, do it.

Personally I would keep a piddly engine untill your older and wiser, but thats me. If you really cant wait, then do it.
glasgow_corsa_c

17th Feb 04 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PainZ

Go for Clio sport or a Civic Sport,

My dad just bought a Honda Jazz for my mum on the weekend, and the salesman knew i liked the Type R and S so he said i can take them both out this weekend for a run,

Im a little worried that im going to like them to much and buy one

painz, i was after a civic sport /type s 2004 model (the one that looks exactly like a type R but wit the 1.6)

Took it out a test drive and then had it for the weekend...didnt like it at all. It fell big and slow for a 1.6.

Ended up getting a MGzr after a test in it. handled betrte than the civic and was a lot nippier and was only a 1.4 with 103/104 bhp( think the civic was bout the same as that)
Marc

17th Feb 04 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo

I was surprised, it was more than my car

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Want somthing faster... What should i do? 23 database queries in 0.0101840 seconds