corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Van 2 litre 16v,

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Van 2 litre 16v,
corsa kev
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Feb 04 at 19:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt, looking to sell now so any good offer concidered
K100RSA

23rd Feb 04 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you do a 200 mile delivery service then might be interested , worked put that to come and view it in my car would cost me nearly £100 in petrol

and a BTTT for free!!, someone must buy this soon, every time I come online I look at this and want it, so some one please put me out of my misery
corsa kev
Premium Member

23rd Feb 04 at 13:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no way i can get it to you but i would knock the £100 off for petrol i cant say any faier mate can i, just been for a play in it is very good fun!
K100RSA

23rd Feb 04 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah I am trying to find a mate that has a trade policy or something similar to come with me, but is a long day of driving, and I need my insurance for my car to get there so cant drive it back , but going to keep trying, I cant beleive that it hasnt sold, but then as I discovered when I sold mine ages ago, they can take quite a while to sell, then all of the sudden when its gone, you are surrounded with people all wanting to know if they can buy it LOL
corsa kev
Premium Member

23rd Feb 04 at 18:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes not even anyone to look yet so it aint the car itself just lack of general interest,

im sure the price is rite cant go wrong for that money
corsa kev
Premium Member

23rd Feb 04 at 22:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on ebay now...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2462628371&category=9858
K100RSA

23rd Feb 04 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now thats a nice low start price, might try my luck at this
K100RSA

23rd Feb 04 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is this car HPi clear?
corsa kev
Premium Member

23rd Feb 04 at 22:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i took in part ex off a mate car has been in town for years he has had it for ages and i know the owner b4 so i know its history abd bno crashes etc
K100RSA

23rd Feb 04 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL not saying that Im getting desperate but have looked at flying and trains, and neither will get me anywhere near you LOL, might have to try harassing some mates a bit more, afetr all whats a 500 mile round journey between friends
K100RSA

23rd Feb 04 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if needed would you release to me the VIN number and reg for a HPi check
corsa kev
Premium Member

23rd Feb 04 at 23:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes sure mate
K100RSA

23rd Feb 04 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HMM now loking at a collection service LOL, is £200 but so much easier than all that driving
corsa kev
Premium Member

23rd Feb 04 at 23:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can do a private sale mate if the ebay price doest reach waht i am after it will come off so we may as well do a private deal pal are u on msn would be easier on there,

theres no way its going for £1500
corsa kev
Premium Member

26th Feb 04 at 19:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tt come on is cheap as chips

<<  1    2  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Van 2 litre 16v, 25 database queries in 0.0165260 seconds