corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » Pics of East midlands cars please!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pics of East midlands cars please!
Greg_M

User status: Offline
17th Jun 04 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joff
quote:
Originally posted by broster
lol! and a shite engine

Might be a cheap X16XE going spare....

i want
Gavin
Premium Member

1st Jul 04 at 18:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

uptopped!

any pictures of EM cars can be viewed at www.EastMidz.co.uk

if you would like to add you picture of your car in the member car gallery of the site.... then please contact me

pew pew pew pewwwww
Graham

1st Jul 04 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well gav now ive got some alloys on im going to do a load of decent pics soons so i will u2u them once they are done so you can update the site
Gavin
Premium Member

1st Jul 04 at 22:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah...... no problems matey!

just u2u or email me the ones u want to be displayed (i can take the old ones down for ya or leave them up and just add the new pics with ur alloys on)

pew pew pew pewwwww

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » Pics of East midlands cars please! 25 database queries in 0.0117021 seconds