corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FULL IN CAR DVD/VCD/SCREEN/AVM//XDV/CD/CONTROL

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FULL IN CAR DVD/VCD/SCREEN/AVM//XDV/CD/CONTROL
Robbie

User status: Offline
   8th Feb 04 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Complete in car set up:
Consists of the following:
PIONEER AVX-7000R SCREEN HEADUNIT
PIONEER XDV-P9(0) DVD MULTICHANGER
PIONEER AVM-P9000R AV MASTER CONTROL
PIONEER CDX-P670 6 DISC AUTO CHANGER
This lot cost me over £2500 it is all in excellent working order the wire for the sat nav was lost when taking out the system Pioneer can suppley another to anyone who wants the system as i will include manuels /receipts etc which are needed for this,i will accept the first offer of £1200 this price will include post,or you can bid here,the reserve is £1200

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3076261291&category=14946&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

Robbie
Robbie

User status: Offline
8th Feb 04 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FULL IN CAR DVD/VCD/SCREEN/AVM//XDV/CD/CONTROL 25 database queries in 0.0073500 seconds