corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bugger

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bugger
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
7th Feb 04 at 00:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got quite a bit of ice in the boot apart from looking nice i wanted my boot smooth cos, the number plate and rear wiper used to vibrate, this wont happen now obviously but will the vibration crack the boot, its got a welded in plate and got a thing skim of filler
FlamingCorsa

7th Feb 04 at 00:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

with FULL respray, i am definatly moving 2 ur area with a bodyshop that charges them prices:-) looks top job on ur car2!
DanielJ

i bought some sound deading mat to put in mine seemed to work well
Greasemonkey

my cars had a full re-spray in the past and its cost me a fortune to put it right the laquer started to peel and water got under it, was expensive to put right
Greasemonkey

7th Feb 04 at 00:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will sound deading stop the risk of craking take it you have to be carful shuttin it, how do ya open it before you fit a solenoid, need to open it soon lol
DanielJ

quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
with FULL respray, i am definatly moving 2 ur area with a bodyshop that charges them prices:-) looks top job on ur car2!

yeh :lol
DanielJ

quote:
Originally posted by Greasemonkey
will sound deading stop the risk of craking take it you have to be carful shuttin it, how do ya open it before you fit a solenoid, need to open it soon lol

iv left the trim off mine jus push a rod down and it opens up
FlamingCorsa

7th Feb 04 at 00:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know water is getting under my smooth boot pannel, needs sorting really but not got time at the moment, got soo much work on with new corsa:-S

love the colour of ur car Greasemonkey, i used 2 have mine that colour, didnt like it when i first got the car them when it got colout coded i loved it ever since, classy:-) loving it
Greasemonkey

7th Feb 04 at 00:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its my favourite standard colour for a corsa me thinks, it carnt make its mind up is it blue of is it green, depends how much ya polish it lol
Scott M

7th Feb 04 at 02:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DanielJ, just out of interest, was yours the first modifying job your garage did on a corsa? Before you get the wrong end of the stick, the work is great, its just the price that has stunned me.

Just wondered if they charged that cos they thought it'd be easy job or something.
If so, could be interesting to get a quote again and see how much they charge now they know what the work involved is like?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bugger 23 database queries in 0.0119338 seconds