corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » AutoCad Tutorial

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author AutoCad Tutorial
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 04 at 15:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does ne1 know of ne sites/message boards with AutoCad or Yacht Design programmes like Maxsurf, HydroMax or Rhino tutorials, Ive used £D studio max for everything in the past and we havnt got that at uni - so need to get clued up on these 2 instead...... ne help much appreciated

Rich
broster
Premium Member

2nd Feb 04 at 15:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv tried finding stuff like this but ended up using the stuff i got from uni, i use auto cad and solid works
RichR
Premium Member

2nd Feb 04 at 15:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The stuff Ive got from uni si shit thats the problem - got 3d Studio max at home but thats 200 miles away ( U can save into format so that it opens in Auto Cad as well) - thats wh yIm after some help really - Nothing turned up from searching
CorsAsh

2nd Feb 04 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can get Rhino stuff on www.renderosity.co.uk - look under forums, rhino3d...

have you tried alias instead? I prefer it to both autocad and rhino...
paddy.corsa

2nd Feb 04 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now mate,
i use autocad everyday at work mate.
Got the highest level you can do at it,
u2u me and i'll try and explain it to you.
Paddy

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » AutoCad Tutorial 23 database queries in 0.0082440 seconds