corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » can find rattle, p***in me off!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author can find rattle, p***in me off!!!
MODDEDCORSAGSI

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 04 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bin lookin 4 a loud rattle from right air vent area for weeks now and cant find it, ive had most of the dash out but still no luck! cant seem 2 get at the vents for the windscreen at the front of the dash, is it possible a scrww or summat is rattlin round in there!
Trucido

2nd Feb 04 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol i got the same on my car...was nice n quiet a week ago now theres something inside vibrating and I can't find out what it is grrrrr!!
MODDEDCORSAGSI

2nd Feb 04 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

New Poll