corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Driving Test Help; Grrr!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Driving Test Help; Grrr!
Mattss Corsa

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 04 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

O Yea And My Test Is At 10:44am
Roads Will Be Empty And Easy As FuŠk I Herd!
drunkenfool

2nd Feb 04 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate in the army did one of those intensive courses, and passed first time. He cant drive for shit, scares everyone in the car with him, he;s hit a kid on a skateboard (apparently wasnt his fault though, and no1 seriously hurt) and wrote off a new clio about a month ago. If anyone does intensive courses, please dont think you know everything the minute you pass.
ricKA

2nd Feb 04 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quick update here; I passed my test today. I put it was in a "few weeks" because I know a few of my mates visit CS. 6 minors, no problems. Just figured it was a driving test and if I failed, so be it. Over the moon now though, third time lucky and all that, eh?
uprated

2nd Feb 04 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

congrats on your pass mate

i had my first lesson on the 2nd of august and passed 1st time on the 27th of october, its not that hard, as has been said, wierdly, chatting to the examiner helps. it seems to make them think you are a better driver, everyone i know that chatted to the examiner passed first time.

[Edited on 02-02-2004 by uprated]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Driving Test Help; Grrr! 23 database queries in 0.0068111 seconds