corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » For Sale and Wanted

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For Sale and Wanted
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
1st Feb 04 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa GSI Engine, all parts needed for conversion, 61000 genuine miles ran on mobil 1 engine oil from 9000 miles, tonnes of reciepts for proof, for sale or swap for 2.0l 16v.
Corsa GSI Disks calipers and pads all in mint condition,
Corsa GSI Standard Exhaust

Wanted

2.0l 16v Red top Engine mint condition absolutely necessary,
Rear Brake conversion,
Many Thanks Paul...
danny boyo

1st Feb 04 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plenty of engines in the auto trader paul just ring em
M2RTY

1st Feb 04 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much 4 engine?
Karnage Corsa

1st Feb 04 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just open to offers at the moment to be honest there is quite a lot of interest and its only been up a couple of hours, obviously I would prefer a local buyer cos I cant be arsed with delivering an engine think will be looking at £400 for the lot so that I can get the 2.0l and then I only have to pay for fitting, cheers Danny I am going to go and get a auto trader tomorrow cos I want this doing asap cos of a change of plan I have had can anyone tell me exactly what I am going to need for this conversion
danny boyo

1st Feb 04 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just ring sum traders out of the back and ask if they have a 2.0 ltr red top engine in with all the wring loom ecu and any other bits needed to put it into wat was a corsa gsi dont spend more than 500 cus im pretty sure u can get it cheaper and make sure u dont get high milage obviously

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » For Sale and Wanted 24 database queries in 0.0079300 seconds