corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » **Yorkshire region organisers needed**

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author **Yorkshire region organisers needed**
Kerry

User status: Offline
31st Jan 04 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im pleased to say now this region has become a lot more active over the last few weeks i feel now is the time to appoint one possibly two organisers to keep things moving.

As u all may well know there is now a team of national organisers in place to try and make this year the best year yet regarding meets and events for Corsasport.

We have already seen alot of work bein put into other regions for example Northwest and Southwest and hope that all other regions will start to follow suit. This is purely an example and by no means is an indication that the other groups are not doing just as well.

So if there is anyone willing to put in commitment and dedication towards the yorkshire region and bring this forum together regarding National shows and events then please send me a brief u2u telling me what you think you can bring to this region and what ideas you may have. Nothing too formal as i dont want those that are already putting hard work into this area to stop doing so as its down to these guys that this region is ticking over nicely.

Basically the organiser/s is just a point of contact when it comes to relaying information ect between other points of contacts to help things run smoothly.

So those putting in the hard work please please continue to do so and those who wish to take it to another level of commitment then get in touch and the best of luck

kerry

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » **Yorkshire region organisers needed** 24 database queries in 0.0084472 seconds