corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » new speed camera signs........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author new speed camera signs........
M2RTY

User status: Offline
30th Jan 04 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

neiliosxi

30th Jan 04 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U should make some of these mate! Put em on the 66.
M2RTY

30th Jan 04 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Taken from here
Dav

30th Jan 04 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Excellent, seen some of them before. Used to have the first one as my sig on other forums.
mike16v

30th Jan 04 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vibrio
Banned

30th Jan 04 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

don't understand the problem with speed cameras. if you speed you break the law and you complain when you get caught
waynep

30th Jan 04 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
don't understand the problem with speed cameras. if you speed you break the law and you complain when you get caught

so u hav never gone over 30 ? every whre u turn now a days especially here in london theres a fukin camera and all this shit to stop accidents is bullshit they just put it in any old area where accidents have never nor will ever occur !!
Tom

30th Jan 04 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vibrio you're such a cock
L33 LEG
Banned

30th Jan 04 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree with vibs, apart from u should not get points for it. cos u only need to go 33mph twice and uve lost ur license. i have no problems with ther being a fine tho, if u speed u shud be punished yes
vibrio
Banned

30th Jan 04 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa-crazy
quote:

so u hav never gone over 30 ? every whre u turn now a days especially here in london theres a fukin camera and all this shit to stop accidents is bullshit they just put it in any old area where accidents have never nor will ever occur !!

yes I do speed and I never said I didn't but if I get caught I ain;t going to coplain about it. my point is that the speed limit is there and you are ment to stick to it. if you don;t speed past them, then the camera's don;t flash and generate money. maybe I am expecting too much from the users of this board
vibrio
Banned

30th Jan 04 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
i agree with vibs, apart from u should not get points for it. cos u only need to go 33mph twice and uve lost ur license. i have no problems with ther being a fine tho, if u speed u shud be punished yes

4 times for me

there are reforms coming about speeding and fines etc. they are going to be more inline with the circumstances rather than a basic 5mph over the limit type thing
vibrio
Banned

30th Jan 04 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom D
Vibrio, I'm such a cock

yes, you have made that quite clear before Tom

[Edited on 30-01-2004 by vibrio]
Greg_M

30th Jan 04 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so they aint hidden behind walls trees ect?

or put on changes of speed when the signs arnt displayed properly, and did you read where the money form them go, well for example the camera head quarters had a refurb and spent £900k on furntiture!!!

Greg_M

30th Jan 04 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Vibrio, I'm such a cock

yes quoting someone and changing it was funny about the first 3 times, but not the last 50
vibrio
Banned

30th Jan 04 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Greg12v

or put on changes of speed when the signs arnt displayed properly, and did you read where the money form them go, well for example the camera head quarters had a refurb and spent £900k on furntiture!!!

and whats your point?

police forces that take part in the scheme where they can use the money generated from speeding can only use it for putting up more safety cameras etc not refurbing headquarters
vibrio
Banned

30th Jan 04 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Vibrio, I'm such a cock

yes quoting someone and changing it was funny about the first 3 times, but not the last 50

am I supposed to give a shit if you find it funny or not
Greg_M

30th Jan 04 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

and whats your point?

police forces that take part in the scheme where they can use the money generated from speeding can only use it for putting up more safety cameras etc not refurbing headquarters

did you read the article? no? they proved that the revinue form the cameras went directly towards this cost.

[Edited on 30-01-2004 by Greg12v]
Greg_M

30th Jan 04 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

and whats your point?

police forces that take part in the scheme where they can use the money generated from speeding can only use it for putting up more saftey cameras etc not refurbing headquarters

an oxi-moron if i ever did hear one, cameras are supposed to be placed at accident black spots, only three in the country have been placed in such places

vibrio
Banned

30th Jan 04 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

and whats your point?

police forces that take part in the scheme where they can use the money generated from speeding can only use it for putting up more saftey cameras etc not refurbing headquarters

an oxi-moron if i ever did hear one, cameras are supposed to be placed at accident black spots, only three in the country have been placed in such places

no camera's are only suppposed to follow those guidlines if they take part in the scheme where they can spend the cash on more camera's if they don;t partake they can place them wear they want. it still does not take away the fact that we should not speed so having a camera should make no difference
vibrio
Banned

30th Jan 04 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

and whats your point?

did you read the article? no? they proved that the revinue form the cameras went directly towards this cost.

[Edited on 30-01-2004 by Greg12v]

what article. even if the money did go towards the building does it really matter
Greg_M

30th Jan 04 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well in the eyes of people that complain against speeding fines it does, i have no problems with speed cameras. and have no problems payong fines when they are correct/

what is the problem is that police forces have bee proved to be placing cameras for revinue rasing purposes. as proved by the interview with ex traffic police on bbc2
Greg_M

30th Jan 04 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

and whats your point?

no camera's are only suppposed to follow those guidlines if they take part in the scheme where they can spend the cash on more camera's if they don;t partake they can place them wear they want. it still does not take away the fact that we should not speed so having a camera should make no difference

agreed.
Greg_M

30th Jan 04 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also the german government had taken gatso's out of service as they have been proved to be inacurate when position on the sides of roads, a 100% reading of speed can only be taken when directly in fornt or behind.

and as for the cortina or whatever it was doing 118.
vibrio
Banned

30th Jan 04 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wait and see I'll get stopped going home tonight

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » new speed camera signs........ 23 database queries in 0.0134821 seconds