corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Total Vauxhall this month

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Total Vauxhall this month
Rob H

User status: Offline
   29th Jan 04 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by luca2020
i have no idea how hes done his arches, it looks like hes actualy pulled them right out

Look closer. The rear wings are tigra front wings on the wrong side of the car (facing the rear). On one of the pics you can see what looks like a big dent on the rear where it goes back into the carsa panel, but the front has the same dent

Front end im pretty sure just bolts on too.
Daimo B

User status: Offline
30th Jan 04 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob H
quote:
Originally posted by luca2020
i have no idea how hes done his arches, it looks like hes actualy pulled them right out

Look closer. The rear wings are tigra front wings on the wrong side of the car (facing the rear). On one of the pics you can see what looks like a big dent on the rear where it goes back into the carsa panel, but the front has the same dent

Front end im pretty sure just bolts on too.

U mean u wish it jsut bolts on

DOing a conversion like that on the front end and doing those arches (Not Tigra ones though ) is not a 5 minute job.

I think there different arches, cut out, welded in and smoothed over.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Total Vauxhall this month 23 database queries in 0.0053918 seconds