corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 1.4 or 1.6

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.4 or 1.6
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Jan 04 at 16:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloody hell, im gunna stop posting in here! haha, were just repeting each other lol!
Greasemonkey

27th Jan 04 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cams are different exhaust ports are different there are a few other little tweeks too i think
Greasemonkey

27th Jan 04 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Broster i will leave this thread in your capable hands lol
Hopefully see ya at your nothants meet
broster
Premium Member

27th Jan 04 at 16:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, yeah but as hes changing the cams, removing the egr, then all he neds to do is head work, which he may aswell do if hes doing cam and inlet etc....then itll be basically the same and any other differences will be small! yeah see u at the meet! u shud go to the 15th feb RWYB at santa pod aswell, ill speak to u about it at the meet matey
Greasemonkey

27th Jan 04 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oohhh sounds interesting, will have to stick on me spare 15's for that weekend and dump my ice, speak to ya about it sunday then, take it easy, think miles is gonna be there i wanna see his C16XE TB'd nova
broster
Premium Member

27th Jan 04 at 16:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, ok mate ill sort it out with you on the 8th(not this sunday but next!) IM GUNNA TAKE THE REAR SEATS OUT AND HAVE A GO(oops didnt notice caps was on!)

[Edited on 27-01-2004 by broster]
Greasemonkey

27th Jan 04 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha yeah gotta aint ya, think i might do the same, problem is my 15's are in a absolutely auwfull condition one is belt, all the paint is falling off the others and they are kerbed the full 360 on a wheels lol
broster
Premium Member

27th Jan 04 at 16:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, long as they still turn ull be ok tho! u shud get some nice 15's for ur motor (oops kinds hi-jacked this thread!)
Dbilascorsa

30th Sep 05 at 07:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice comparison of the Mantzel powerbox, but where the price tag??
A powerbox for the x16xe is about 300 euros cheaper than the c16xe one....

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 1.4 or 1.6 24 database queries in 0.0125451 seconds