corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » lexus light help plz its different from before

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lexus light help plz its different from before
Anish1905

User status: Offline
25th Jan 04 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i fixed them on and everthing but i bought the bulbs i required and everything is working apart from the top light which is the brake/when the lights are on light. I don't know if its the wiring loom or a fuse because the number plate light doesn;t come on either. Is there a fuse or is it the wiring loom. The bulbs are fine because tested it in another holder. please help. Cheers
Anish1905

25th Jan 04 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any1
antonOO2

25th Jan 04 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldnt have thought the num plate light would have anything to do with the cluster loom.but i just looked in the haynes at fuses,and there is no listig for rear plate light
Anish1905

25th Jan 04 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what about the brake light and light that comes on when the headlights are on?
Anish1905

25th Jan 04 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i mean is there a fuse for those two?
broster
Premium Member

25th Jan 04 at 12:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

number plate light is the same fuse as the drivers side side lights(front and rear) check the wireing connectors on the new lights, i had no end of probs with them! ended up chopping the things off and wired them direct in
Anish1905

25th Jan 04 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

finally sorted it out its the 8 set of fuses from the left that had gone. So if any1 else has problems check the fuses. Sorted looks mint can't wait to get my tints. hehe

New Poll