corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Operation Velocity (Cleggy Seafront) / Producers Defect forms

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Operation Velocity (Cleggy Seafront) / Producers Defect forms
graeme-corsa

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 04 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi its dom here dlm_corsa ive lost me bloody password so ive hi-jacked graemes account

Has anyone else been stung by operation velocity a hidden camera scheme on cleggy seafront. On sept 9th i got caught on camera (like a dick i know) doing a handbrake turn at the end o cleggy seafront near nobody at the lifeboat end at unerd 30mph, i went to court yesterday and they first of all banned me!!! i stood in court and was given 6points which put me back on L's which would of lost me my job as my prohbationary 2yrs is up 2nd of feb. This was not put forward at the time along with my mitigating letter to the magistrate saying that i need a liscence to work so after this cock up was pointed they ordered me back in and reduced my punishment to 5 points very FCUKIN harsh for a handbrake turn on an empty sea front under the speed limit dont ya think!! so next time ya about to do sommats daft have a quick think because it could sting you in the balls. anyone else been done by this scheme lemme know cos we can rant together!!

Now i dont know about you lot but coppers seem to love giving me producers but havin got well into the high thirties in two years missed one. watch out because of this i am now up in court a week today facing points and a fine even though they know i am insured and mot'd etc. why do police give them out as i know they can check by radio as i got pulled on the bloody way to court yesterday and the copper radio'd through and it came up that i had everything in place but he gave me a defect form as my number plate had fallen off (oooops) whilst on that topic part of next friday is at the time of my producer i was given a defect form for a brake light out i pushed the bulb back in the holder and in my dickheadness didnt bother sortin the paperwork bad move as yet again im in court so this is just a shout out to make ya think do their shit cos they will sting you in ya balls as im facin losin my liscence and all dreams of insurin a scooby or something powerful have gone!! :9

DOM
www.domlanemotorsport.com
cdcool1

23rd Jan 04 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

christ mate, seems like the old bacon love you! hope u dont lose ya license, i aint got a clue what i'd do without a car anymore!

not heard owt about the hidden camera down cleggy, what did they do you for? dangerous driving? did you get a fine too? let me know what happens mate

dougie
graeme-corsa

24th Jan 04 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell me bout it. they had hidden cameras down there sept 9/10 last year and have prosecuted 84 modifiers.... thgey did me for careless/incosiderate drivin 5 points 150 fine and 43 court fees!
--DAN--

24th Jan 04 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really gutted for ya mate.
Rob

1st Feb 04 at 01:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should drive carefully and only fuck around when you know theres nobody around
J da Silva

1st Feb 04 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whys that harsh?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Operation Velocity (Cleggy Seafront) / Producers Defect forms 24 database queries in 0.0085299 seconds