corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Bits and bobs for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bits and bobs for sale
Raz

User status: Offline
21st Jan 04 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hiya peeps,

not much but got:

A pioneer 6300dep (i think) cd player. The one with the formula one car and eagle flying on the oel screen. In brilliant condition, with egg remote control. (((( 1 YEAR 9 MONTHS OLD))) - Cost £250ish

2x front infinity speakers with corsa surrounds - (55w i think).

1xcustom made parcel shelf with 2 - 6x9 infinity speakers. carpeted ( so no-one can see them) over in matching colour of the sxi interior- black. In perfect condition.
((( BOTH ARE 7 MONTHS OLD))) Total cost £250ish

Set of Autostyle car mats (deluxe), tailor made for the corsa - same colour as sxi interior ( black with a light grey/red piping) - 16v embroided on them.
((( 1 YEAR OLD))) Total cost £65

SELLING DUE TO WRITING MY BELOVED CAR OFF !!

will take £200 O.N.O

Buyer pays P&P

Cheers
Raz

massy85

User status: Offline
21st Jan 04 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Bits and bobs for sale 25 database queries in 0.0071630 seconds