corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » ***** Donny Scotland Payment *****

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ***** Donny Scotland Payment *****
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   21st Jan 04 at 12:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right ladies and gentlemen i would like to inform you that if you are wishing to attend this show that the costs are as follows,

Show Car :- £15.00

Passengers :- £20.00

If you are therefor wishing to attend can you please u2u for my address to send a cheque for whatever amount you require i.e. you and passengers. It is cheaper for passengers to do it this way as apparently the costs on the day will be more. Final Date for Money to be sent to me is

February 29th 2004

contact me if you need any further details

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » ***** Donny Scotland Payment ***** 24 database queries in 0.0099721 seconds