corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » irmscher on ebay

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author irmscher on ebay
Manc-corsa-c

User status: Offline
   19th Jan 04 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wat do people make of the this offer on ebay? does anybody have the irmscher rear silencer. if so wat is it like
http://search.stores.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?GetResult&sid=57216292&query=corsa%20c&fp=0

jay

si_reading

19th Jan 04 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got the split oval irmscher rear silencer, its alright sounds nice. But its not loud if thats what you want.

[Edited on 19-01-2004 by si_reading]
Red_SXi

19th Jan 04 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its quiet and isn't made from stainless steel so won't last for ever like Sebring or other makes would
neiliosxi

19th Jan 04 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi dave, just had my centre sectoin removed this aftee, its quality with the sebring!!! £40 from powerflow. Not too noisy but a big improvement on before
Red_SXi

19th Jan 04 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool, i want to get it done but all the powerflows i ring up wanna replace it with a smaller box and charge me £160

I am hopefully gonna get 2 sebring oval's welded in as a twin exit (one either side) soon

New Poll