corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » clear lights

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author clear lights
Anish1905

User status: Offline
19th Jan 04 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im getting some and want to know what blubs will i need. Because i heard from others that the blubs are just white so ill need some red and yellow ones. Is that correct can some one tell me where i can get them from.

Cheers Anish
Mistamist

19th Jan 04 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can get LED bulbs which are clear in apperance but shine red or yellow. they bout £10 each though
Anish1905

19th Jan 04 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where from mate?
James@CCC

19th Jan 04 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u can get bulbs which are silver and shine either red or orange. you can get them from espdesign.co.uk i think it is.

but if your getting the ultra clear rear lights like i have they come with red and orange bulbs anyway. they just looks a tad more ugly

New Poll