corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » After a crash have you ..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author After a crash have you ..
Foz

User status: Offline
19th Jan 04 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i never really had this, all tho i have flash backs and it makes me think what could have happened etc etc
neiliosxi

19th Jan 04 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I crashed my mums car 4 days before my test, just a shunt like, never got back in car till morning of my test, anf passed with 4 minors
LukeGSi

19th Jan 04 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

after being in this

i was shit scared to drive!! Im still an awful passenger but u really do have to get back driving again as soon as poss!! it'll take time but u'll be fine!!
neiliosxi

19th Jan 04 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure thats in a mag that i have!
L33 LEG
Banned

19th Jan 04 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by robtj
basicly i smashed my corsa up the other day and since then i cant bare to sit in another car, i have been in a few of my mates cars and my dads since the crash and i hang on for bare life and sh*t myself. like when we go round corners i really tighten my grip and it feels to me like we are going to crash, is this normal or am i fucked up ...

its perfectly normal i think mate. i worte my car of 8months ago. seen as i crashed on a bend, wenever i drive around bends i go dead slow and sort of grip the wheel more i am also a terrible passenger and cringe alot when breaking and turning.

im sure it will get better soon
neiliosxi

19th Jan 04 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

i am also a terrible passenger and cringe alot when breaking and turning.

I'm like this when in the car with my mum, or any other woman infact!
L33 LEG
Banned

19th Jan 04 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah, i refuse to drive with my mum. woman era just terrible and break so late and hard
broster
Premium Member

19th Jan 04 at 14:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

after my accident i now hate being a passenger and i will try an avoid county lanes as much as poss! iv slowed down driving so much aswell, and i crashed 1 1/2 years ago!
langey

19th Jan 04 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a smash in december, and now i cant evan sit in a car or pull up at lights without worrying of people crashing into the back of the car.

end of the day the stress/troumor = more ££££ in the claim
Lynny

19th Jan 04 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sooty
you fall off a horse, you get straight back on

not fully true, when i fell off once i fell unconscience so didnt get straight back on, also couldnt walk for a week due to ripped ligaments
GREG 1

19th Jan 04 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its very normal mate, i had this a number of times especially after me and the girlfriend had a very bad crash after hitting a dog.

One thing though, wait till you get in an aeroplane, thats horrible (well it was for me) especially when it goes quiet then picks up again

the_legend_of_yrag

19th Jan 04 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got straight back to driving 2 weeks after my accident, as soon as id got a new car, felt fine thought id got over it right away, but got in someone elses car and it hit me, i now shit myself sometimes when driving, and im now a bad passenger!!
dolphin-vic

19th Jan 04 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i crashed my car just b4 xmas n now i dont go above 40 often, only when the roads are dry n i know the roads really well. If im in my dads car n hes drivin im always shoutin at him to approach junctions n things more slowly, im shit scared n hate being on country roads where the limit is 60 n there are cars on the opposite side of the road. I think im gonna crash all the time.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » After a crash have you .. 23 database queries in 0.0121949 seconds