corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » quick photoshop please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author quick photoshop please
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
18th Jan 04 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could someone please shop some fogs or intakes into the bumper. Thinking of doing something similar to my car. Nothing to OTT but somefing different. best one gets a £10 if i do it. cheers.

Ryan L

18th Jan 04 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the spec of all that mate
koolkorsa

18th Jan 04 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the car? its stoneygingers not mine! hope he dont mind me using his foto. as far as i'm aware its a 1.4 16valve. with post 97 bumpers, colour coded, few bits n bobs, white alloys.
koolkorsa

18th Jan 04 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come on, somebody must be able to photoshop some ideas for modding this. Remember i want it to be smooth and not too expensive for a bodyshop to do. And quite fancy the idea of fog lights down there. Whoever does best will get a £10 cheque when i go ahead and do it.
koolkorsa

19th Jan 04 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT - come on somebody please, i'm beggin you. just a ruff photoshop please. somebody must be bored now.
JKGSI

19th Jan 04 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here ya go, just a quick effort
koolkorsa

19th Jan 04 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers, thanks for doing it, ur the first one. I wanna keep the bonnet standard cos thats just gonna add costs. And prob keep bumper out of the grille area. Was thinking maybe some bigger fogs?
JKGSI

19th Jan 04 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok so u want standard bonnet, bigger fogs, anything else?
koolkorsa

19th Jan 04 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well take stoneys original and only mod the bumper. You can mod it however you fink it looks good. But i want the basic shape to remain and nothing that is gonna be hugely expensive to do. I was thinking fogs, cos i fancy some, not essential though. Do whatever you think looks best, maybe some intakes or vents or something. use ur imagination!
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

19th Jan 04 at 14:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't mind me pics being used would be quite interested to see what it would look like as well
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

19th Jan 04 at 14:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can make Gsi Fog lights fit this bumper with a little repositioning you know

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » quick photoshop please 23 database queries in 0.0096581 seconds