corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » SKI's car is back from Autostyling And Spraying in rhydyfelin, pontypridd (PICS INSIDE)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SKI's car is back from Autostyling And Spraying in rhydyfelin, pontypridd (PICS INSIDE)
Noonster

User status: Offline
18th Jan 04 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You may remember SKI talking about his car going away to be done a few months back. His car went to the above place near enough standard..... It was a RED Corsa B, and all that he had done to it was the Alloys and Rear Lights....... well if you look below you can see what it looks like now.....

New Front / New Back / New Sides / New Arches / New Spoiler / Smoothed Boot / Lowered 60mm / Flashing LED's / New Colour (Blue/Gold)..... May have missed something but Im sure he will be along to tell you..... - ALSO he tells me theres still more to be done

Anyways heres some pics.......

More Pics can be found here - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/garage.php?action=usergarage&owner=Noonster19&carid=881&page=all

Please post here and let him know what you think

Cheers
Daz
Bonzai

18th Jan 04 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

um i think the only thing on that i remotely like is the paint

the bodykit is crap and the arches are shit

oh and someone fucked up your spoiler

[Edited on 19-01-2004 by lordbonzai]
Rocky

18th Jan 04 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u got that right ben sorry abt that but it got b said that spolier is terrible colour is ok but not me taste

[Edited on 18-01-2004 by kev_corsa]
cossie_corsa

18th Jan 04 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Rocky
u got that right ben sorry abt that but it got b said that spolier is terrible colour is ok but not me taste

bit harsh mate, all i could fault it on really was the spoiler, mirrors and fact that the wheels don't fill the arches. What are the plans for inside bud?

Rocky

18th Jan 04 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry mate i like to speak me mind just hate massive spoliers they just look a bit mad looking like it was going to take off!!
Bonzai

18th Jan 04 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just noticed a tiny little exhaust poking out the arse end. that also could be so much better. cant really comment on the work done to the car unless i see it in real life

kev_corsa

18th Jan 04 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think the car is very smart, apart from the spoiler. im not sure i like the tone of this thread so far. I belive after spending that amount of cash on a car i think the least you guys can do is give the lad a bit of credit. If you have, in your opinion, better cars then fine, but keep the amount of bitchiness to a minimum and respect the guy for the amount of money he has spent and the work that has been carried out.

Well done mate, top job
kev_corsa

18th Jan 04 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

content from the posts that i thought created a bad tone to this thread has now been removed. if you dont like the car, fair enough, but insulting it is very far from just 'voicing your opinion'.

Thanks.
Valleyscorsa

19th Jan 04 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not my cup of tea cos im into the more subtle look, but whatever floats your boat, if your happy with it thats all that matters! Its deffinately different from all those combat kitted corsas going around Whats this place in rhydyfelin like then? Was going to book mine into the one behind AB styling but if this place does a good job and is cheaper, i might take a look into it, what other plans you got for it????

Cheers, Jamie
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

19th Jan 04 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh i think it looks alrite, dnt really like the spoiler though. looks like a lot of work has gone in2 it mate, i wld jst have a gsi spoiler on it and would be
Bonzai

19th Jan 04 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i find it funny he neglacted to paint let alone change the wing mirrors!

and quit deleting my posts!

[Edited on 19-01-2004 by kev_corsa]
Korsa

19th Jan 04 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gotta big up the guy for being original.... and it does count in the world of corsa's cuz they've been done to the rafters like... i think it's ok lookin, but like ben said why spend all that money and not even chuck on some m3's ? anyways big up.... to kev u ard bastid

[Edited on 19-01-2004 by XTC113]
Rocky

19th Jan 04 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Big Up Kev Ya Hard Bastard
Bonzai

20th Jan 04 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

god damn who gave him moderation powers anyway

[Edited on 20-01-2004 by lordbonzai]
SKI

20th Jan 04 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for personal reasons i need the car back quickly so i never got everything done but heres what wil be done eventually
the next thing will be in a few months when i take the car back down to them, there it will be getting a 4wd engine put in, dont know what there using as a donor though, then they are taking a mould of the front bumper as theres been people askign all the time whenit was in the shop and since i got it and wanting it, then its a the bonnet being done(not sure how yet), dehandled, petrol cap moved into the inside of b frame, roof smoothed apart from a roof scoop put in, new headlights (thinking of civic of bmw angle eyes), focus indicators in the top holes on teh bumper, cut outs made in the front wings, front and rear bumper modified slightly, new wing mirrors, new rear lights(not sure which yet), dual 3" exhaust on both sides, then the whole car smoothed, and window tints(thinking black but the one gradual fade int oones are supposed dto be nice), boot, doors, bonnet and wheels using hydraulics and that will be about it for the exterior, interior i was thining of going mental wit ha crazy sound system but i might just rip the dash out and have a custum one put in and a good quality install for sq install of db level, some seats from an audi a8 i think, as boss can get them cheap through work and just leather it all in white and blue trim which matches the exterior paint , and thinking about 18's or maybe 19's but not certain
i appreciate any comments on the car good and bad and ideas people have, all feedback is welcome
Bonzai

20th Jan 04 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SKI
all feedback is welcome

ahhhh up yours kev

some good plans there mate, but seriously

youve already spent shedloads of cash on it which you aint gonna get back from the car when you sell it. youre now preparing to spend yet more on it to make it 'better'

wouldnt you rather take that money and buy something of real quality rather than doing up a corsa?

for example an R32's for £6500 and R33's for 11500

im not sayin that yur car wudnt be minted when finished but you could get a serious car for the same cash that will earn you so much more respect at the end of the day

Keep us updated mate
SKI

20th Jan 04 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think its just the fact of using different bits on here as most the corsa you see about is the same kit everywhere and very few people seem to be trying new things, not looking for speed with the car, just something original which i like which will be comfy just to cruise in
in about a years time i shoudl have saved up enough to get the 911 i want, then i have one nicely styled and full of ice, and then a really trick machine which goes like stink
Korsa

20th Jan 04 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont know about anyone else but im soo not bothered about getting my money back at the end of the day..... i mod it for me not for when i come to sell it..... just my thoughts anyway.
Bonzai

20th Jan 04 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not sayin that irts a bad thing, just that personally id be gutted if i bought a car for say 3g, spent another 3g modifying it and when i go to sell it 2 years down the road its worth 1k
kev_corsa

20th Jan 04 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lordbonzai
quote:
Originally posted by SKI
i appreciate any comments on the car good and bad and ideas people have, all feedback is welcome

ahhhh up yours kev

as you can see, this does not include personal insults
Bonzai

20th Jan 04 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they were just testing your ability to read
kev_corsa

20th Jan 04 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ed_jones

20th Jan 04 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like it, i think its fresh and different and ur quite brave in having such a radical design. but its cool as no 1 else has it and its not like every otha corsa with the same old body kit and standard spolier etc. gud on ya mate. get a bonnet vent, m3 mirrors and a dock off exhaust and that will be 1 crazy corsa. keep it up kid
Korsa

24th Jan 04 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed_jones
get a dock off exhaust and that will be 1 crazy corsa.

yea really crazy wooooooooooooooooooo
James R

31st Jan 04 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IT would be better is the archs were actually a round shape. and small or the wheels bigger. The spoiler well the name is suprisingly ironic, should stay on the 206 WRC really. And the front is about 3inchs too high, or bumper not low enough. But I like the colour though.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » SKI's car is back from Autostyling And Spraying in rhydyfelin, pontypridd (PICS INSIDE) 24 database queries in 0.0256882 seconds