corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » BEST SCOTTISH CORSA EVER???

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BEST SCOTTISH CORSA EVER???
Icy

User status: Offline
18th Jan 04 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was gona post that too dav but forgot which folder i had his pics
divd23

19th Jan 04 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on looks i liked my big bros orange flip one, coz it seemed unique with the colour, had never seen it done before,

as on performance wise/engine mods, there are quite a few kicking about at the moment, but the 3.0 V6 is amazing..
moddedcorsa

20th Jan 04 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dav
There's lots of great Corsa's in Scotland. SOme that come to my mind just now are...
Lucky B's old 2.1 16v
The Guru's brothers 3.0 V6
Stoneygingers...

But I'd have to say my favourite right now is this one. Lots of subtle styling, interior, sounds...

with more pic's HERE

[Edited on 18-01-2004 by Dav]

how could i 4get, i love that car!!! MINT!
Skipz

22nd Jan 04 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dav's hit the nail on the head there Tams motor is probably THE best in scotland for subtle styling, not over done and doesn't look standard at all just hope the new onwer doesn't fcuk about with it! on the other hand who's car is the worst in scotland?? I put mine and AJS up for that vote!

[Edited on 22-01-2004 by h18_oab]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » BEST SCOTTISH CORSA EVER??? 24 database queries in 0.0118940 seconds