corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Where to get kit fitted???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where to get kit fitted???
Valleyscorsa

User status: Offline
15th Jan 04 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where did you guys get your kits fitted, finally ordered my rieger kit, just need to find a place to fit it for me now, asked the place behind AB Styling and they qouted £450 for fitting and spraying (including colour code arches etc), is that a good price or should i look around? i live near the pontypridd area, any ideas????

Cheers, Jamie
cossie_corsa

16th Jan 04 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

450, tis not bad. had all my bodywork done by john bingham in abersychan by pontypool. cant disclose the price but he is very reasonable and puts thought into his work.
kev_corsa

19th Jan 04 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree, quality of the work on yours tim is second to none
Korsa

20th Jan 04 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the ab guys are really good though thats where i had mine done... i had my arches smoothed in too, perfect work....

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Where to get kit fitted??? 24 database queries in 0.0102179 seconds