corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Opinion on Vibs

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Opinion on Vibs
Daimo B

User status: Offline
15th Jan 04 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by kerzo
its humour by the way and its not entirely offensive, on most occasions he speaks the truth and people dont wanna listen. At the end of the day i have found a lot of people on here are very 'uptight' and are easily offended so thats not a good start

As i say, getting personal towards myself and Donna is a good enough reason to get pissed off. Posting pictures, and constently going on is worse, but keeping going on and on and on about the same thing is plain being a complete cunt. Which he is.

Many people like him, granted, but there are a hell of a lot of people that can't stand him and theres a lot of peopel that want justice already.
Daimo B

15th Jan 04 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by DanielJ
so youd rather show the site up in public by having a slagging match infront of a load of people

No, i'd rather the insults were not there in the first place from him to spark the reaction in me. IF you think im wrong, then you do a search and look at all the arguements and how many are created by cocky wankerish comments from him.

HE goes on and on even when i aint even on fucking line for a weekend/week.
DanielJ

15th Jan 04 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member

but then again m8, there alot of people who dont like you (not saying i am one of them) and they dont keep banging on about it
Ojc

15th Jan 04 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member

[Edited on 15-01-2004 by Ian]
Daimo B

15th Jan 04 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
but then again m8, there alot of people who dont like you (not saying i am one of them) and they dont keep banging on about it

Which is granted, but do you see me slagging off those people for no reason? Do u see me ripping into their cars without reason (or jsut because i dont like the car?) DO u see me ripping into their girlfriends/boyfriends, family etc etc?

I think not.

Many may dislike me, fair enough, but at least we dont sit here and slag each other off. Vibrio starts, i'll retaliate, simple. Remove the problem and there will be no need to retaliate.
Steve
Premium Member

15th Jan 04 at 15:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

aaaah a debatable thread about banning and my name isnt mentioned once, feels gr8
Ian
Site Administrator

15th Jan 04 at 15:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

Good reason to stay out of it then Steve.

Andy - I didn't know of insults towards Ross or his wife. I'd have certainly acted if I'd been made aware.

I don't know if I'd be sympathetic though, if he hadn't pissed off half the people here then perhaps would be surprising to see people being offensive towards him.

DanielJ

15th Jan 04 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
quote:

Which is granted, but do you see me slagging off those people for no reason? Do u see me ripping into their cars without reason (or jsut because i dont like the car?) DO u see me ripping into their girlfriends/boyfriends, family etc etc?

I think not.

Many may dislike me, fair enough, but at least we dont sit here and slag each other off. Vibrio starts, i'll retaliate, simple. Remove the problem and there will be no need to retaliate.

Fair enuff, but you cant pin all the blame onto ross when you've just openly admited you retaliate to his comments, Making him further comment to wind you up even more.
Daimo B

15th Jan 04 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member

So Dan, your saying he can slag me, my girlfriend, my car etc off whenever he wants but i can't say anything back?

I dont quite think so!!!!!
DanielJ

15th Jan 04 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
So Dan, your saying he can slag me, my girlfriend, my car etc off whenever he wants but i can't say anything back?

I dont quite think so!!!!!

no but by replying your adding fuel to the fire. just make tim or ian aware of the situation and he'll get banned again.
Super_si

15th Jan 04 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member

ian will noo ban him. Being there done that hey ian

Turns a blind eye

[Edited on 15/01/04 by Super_si]

Si - There's an entire thread dedicated to people complaining about the complaints. That "blind eye" simply serves to keep the other 50% happy. I can't have it both ways. That said I'm in complete agreement his input is more frequently less than productive.

Daimo B

15th Jan 04 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member

I have made Ian aware plenty of times, he has done nothing. He wanted links, 3 to start with, i think i've sent him over 20 links so far and still nothing.

Dan, so, if you come online every day to find another comment slagging you off in some way, u'd get tired of it, especially after over a year of the same things being said over and over and over again like a stuck record.

It wouldn't be so bad, but its constently the same thing, same tedious subject, same comments, same arguments, and theres no way im going to be put down by some little faggot punk sitting behined his PC screen, especially when he slags of Donna when his own wife isn't exaclty an oil painting.
Super_si

15th Jan 04 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member

Done that too totally unproved did fuvk all.
"il have a word" did fuck all good
kerzo

15th Jan 04 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
I have made Ian aware plenty of times, he has done nothing. He wanted links, 3 to start with, i think i've sent him over 20 links so far and still nothing.

Dan, so, if you come online every day to find another comment slagging you off in some way, u'd get tired of it, especially after over a year of the same things being said over and over and over again like a stuck record.

It wouldn't be so bad, but its constently the same thing, same tedious subject, same comments, same arguments, and theres no way im going to be put down by some little faggot punk sitting behined his PC screen, especially when he slags of Donna when his own wife isn't exaclty an oil painting.

sorry i just had to laugh at that!!!
Donna Corsa GSi

15th Jan 04 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member

He stole my number from a friends phone and started texting me in the middle of the night. I had to have my number changed. He's a fucking wierdo and I don't care how much you lot love him you don't act like he does and his comments are as personal as you can get.
DanielJ

15th Jan 04 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member

on another note: are you to coming to max live now?
Daimo B

15th Jan 04 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member

He even slagged off Donnas dad just after he had just died.

But yeah, hes a top fucking bloke aint he!!!!!

OH yeah, just to change, Vibrio, doesn't the truth hurt gumbo?

[Edited on 15-01-2004 by Daimo B]
Sooty
Banned

15th Jan 04 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member

Vibrio goes fishing

and most of the time theres bites no problem
J da Silva

15th Jan 04 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Donna Corsa GSi
Yeah well it changes my opinion about the comments you made about my car the other week.

did he praise your car or diss it?
DanielJ

15th Jan 04 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
quote:
Originally posted by Donna Corsa GSi
Yeah well it changes my opinion about the comments you made about my car the other week.

did he praise your car or diss it?

whos that aimed at?
Tom

15th Jan 04 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member

About rob, no he said he'd burn donnas car if he won the lottery.
DanielJ

15th Jan 04 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member

ahhhhh
J da Silva

15th Jan 04 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member

im just catching up, it was aimed at donna, i wasnt sure what was said
vibrio
Banned

15th Jan 04 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member

PGTF Thread
Trotty

15th Jan 04 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member

Closing at request...

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Opinion on Vibs 23 database queries in 0.0156300 seconds