corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » nokia 7210

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author nokia 7210
divd23

User status: Offline
12th Jan 04 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nokia 7210 for sale, looks in great condition lost the box and instructions ages ago...didnt need them, so its just the fone and the charger for sale..

not sure if its open2 any network...altho my t-mobile simcard works in it, i now have a 7250.... the next model after the 7210...hence the reason for the sale on my old fone....can get a pic if use want.....but try www.nokia.com and just search fones and scroll down to the 7210,

im looking in the regions of about 80quid for this as its still a great fone...cant take pictures but can recieve them, make ure own background with pics etc etc.

david
divd23

User status: Offline
12th Jan 04 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold peeps........soz

was 1st come first served

david

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » nokia 7210 25 database queries in 0.0099218 seconds