corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mint Corsa for sale....

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mint Corsa for sale....
fisherb

User status: Offline
   11th Jan 04 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Corsa is up for grabs,
This is an immaculate car in showroom condition that has been extremly well looked after, it is a 1.4LSi on an M plate, just shy of 97,000 miles on the clock but this is irrelevant really as the engine was rebuilt only a couple of months ago after the gead gasket went, water got inside and it all went wrong! So it runs as sweet as they come now.
Its got TSW 5 spoke 15's on it, again in decent condition and is lowered 40mm, with a K&N 57i. Got a full mot and 6 months Tax, in green, also Sony 6x9's in the back, a very tidy motor, looking for offers in the region of £1360....... Email me for photos of whatever you need,
fisher__b@hotmail.com,
Cheers
fisherb

11th Jan 04 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come on this is a bargain for what it is....
Mattss Corsa

11th Jan 04 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PICS?
fisherb

12th Jan 04 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will be on ASAP, trying to get digi cam back, never lend one to a friend!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mint Corsa for sale.... 25 database queries in 0.0096829 seconds