corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Kilroy Thread

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kilroy Thread
Nath

User status: Offline
11th Jan 04 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On todays show we meet the mother who shouted at her son....................whilst in a library!!!!

The drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marc

11th Jan 04 at 00:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian, can i repost what Kilroy originally said and the news clippet again?
Ally

11th Jan 04 at 00:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
On todays show we meet the mother who shouted at her son....................whilst in a library!!!!

The drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel i may need councilling .. in a libary and everything
Nath

11th Jan 04 at 00:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know!! How dare she!!!!!!!!!!! The bitch!!
whitter45

11th Jan 04 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ally
I dont like the fact that brown bread gets treated differently to white

yeah but who is to say they don't think the same things about us. at the end of the day they live in our country so they should live by our culture and standards etc, but some don't
Ian
Site Administrator

11th Jan 04 at 00:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Repost anything you like so long as its valid!
chris_uk
Premium Member

11th Jan 04 at 00:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

i mean how much more butter does the brown bread get
Marc

11th Jan 04 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The BBC presenter Robert Kilroy-Silk is facing a police investigation over a newspaper column in which he expressed scathing views about Arabs.

Trevor Phillips, the chairman of the Commission for Racial Equality came out with - "Given the extreme and violent terms in which Mr Kilroy-Silk has expressed himself, there is a danger that this might incite some individuals to act against someone who they think is an Arab." He went on, "We are referring the article to the police to consider whether it might constitute an offence under the Public Order Act."

What he said:

"Apart from oil - which was discovered, is produced and is paid for by the west - what do they contribute?

"Can you think of anything? Anything really useful? Anything really valuable? Something we really need, could not do without? No, nor can I."

James

11th Jan 04 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

i thought this thread was about racism? not how 2 make a nice sandwich?
Ally

11th Jan 04 at 00:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by James
quote:

i thought this thread was about racism? not how 2 make a nice sandwich?

Depends what way u look at it.
chris_uk
Premium Member

11th Jan 04 at 00:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by whitter45
quote:

yeah but who is to say they don't think the same things about us. at the end of the day they live in our country so they should live by our culture and standards etc, but some don't

agreed, i mean as far as im concerned they come over here into our country they should live how we live, they come over here and get places like new schools buit or the subjects changed to learn there language, why cant they do that in there own country, and i bet you if we went over there and started living how we do here and set up our own schools they would shoot us!
Ben
Banned

11th Jan 04 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes i am tired , nath - i ment erm that he was not steriotyping arabs fully , as he was saying they have never done nothing for this country (inventions ect) and give all credit to there own!

Ian- cant remember exactly what i wrote but i am not a rasist , i have mates from different ethnic backgrounds , but all them have a possitive attitude towards society ect!

can i just ask this....

if kilroy sed this statement bout a white english fella , no of this would of happened. its because sum ppl know that the word racist is a way of making a huge fuss that is not nessesary.

racisim i wud class as a asian calling a white bloke names , or two cultures fightin ect and knowinly causing grief ect .

another example(which again i dont mean to offend is) my m8 calls himself and other asains "pakis" and does not mind it he says ,inless its used offencly , but racism is now gone way over board as most incidents between two cultures i can guarentee thier way out of it is by blaming it on racism! tis my opinion anyways, i dont mean to be offensive as i am sure if u read ^^^^ u will realise this.

whitter45

11th Jan 04 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
quote:
quote:

agreed, i mean as far as im concerned they come over here into our country they should live how we live, they come over here and get places like new schools buit or the subjects changed to learn there language, why cant they do that in there own country, and i bet you if we went over there and started living how we do here and set up our own schools they would shoot us!

exactly im not against them but i can't stand it when they demand stuff like differnt churches for praying etc. If they don't like the way we live and the culture we have, they should fuck off back to where they come from
i must express this point is only aimed at those who don't agree or argue with our culture before anyone gets on their high horses about moral rights and all that bull shit
Ally

11th Jan 04 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be completely honest, i don't care. I understand people have opinions they wish to express, and fair do's, its a free world, so go ahead and express them.

I just think that if ur a celeb, u keep ideas about sensitive issues to yourself.

Purely my opinion.
whitter45

11th Jan 04 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
To be completely honest, i don't care. I understand people have opinions they wish to express, and fair do's, its a free world, so go ahead and express them.

I just think that if ur a celeb, u keep ideas about sensitive issues to yourself.

Purely my opinion.

fair enough ally. Don't see why people om here should fall out over shit like this
Ben
Banned

11th Jan 04 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think ppl r goin off the subject her , start another if ya have to , ally - so ur tellin me a celebrity should act differently against his view bcoz of his job ? why is he diff to any1 else say for an example of a begger on street saying this! just coz he has a good job or a show does not mean he has to change his views OR stop putting accross them , after all it is his job
Ally

11th Jan 04 at 01:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Purely my opinion.

fair enough ally. Don't see why people om here should fall out over shit like this

Thank you

Ben - I dont care! If you wish to battle, add me to msn and we can play checkers.
whitter45

11th Jan 04 at 01:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
think ppl r goin off the subject her , start another if ya have to , ally - so ur tellin me a celebrity should act differently against his view bcoz of his job ? why is he diff to any1 else say for an example of a begger on street saying this! just coz he has a good job or a show does not mean he has to change his views OR stop putting accross them , after all it is his job

end of the day who gives a fuck. everyone is entilted to their opinion. lets got on with it as life is to short especially when argung over shit like this
whitter45

11th Jan 04 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Purely my opinion.

Thank you

Ben - I dont care! If you wish to battle, add me to msn and we can play checkers.

its true though i respect u ally for ur opinions
Ben
Banned

11th Jan 04 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whos arguing? lol ally , i wud beat ur ass at that game but am too tired and my vison is blurry .

conclusion to my posts on this subject is-

i think he shud not be in so much shiit for this , fair enuf he did say this but he turned it into a question which i feel ppl shud think and try and answer it, coz i know i cant , but he shud not loose his job ffs.

whatever the conclusion is in the end , end of day we still all have to live with each other , the lazy fuckers who have no jobs through lazyness , homeless who although i dont like to c them i cant take em off the streets , then theres the old ppl who r not looked after well enuf and shud get more money! goverment who will b usless , and having to live with and around diff types off ppl . things wont change @end of day, although i dont like it i just have to put up with it , do my bit and carry on wi ma life!

rite then , nite , i am off to bed
whitter45

11th Jan 04 at 01:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right case closed. end of story im sick of hearing about it
Ben
Banned

11th Jan 04 at 01:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nvr asked u to read it
Ally

11th Jan 04 at 01:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben, go to bed.
whitter45

11th Jan 04 at 01:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
nvr asked u to read it

mate i never meant to cause offense, just trying to close the thread
Ojc

11th Jan 04 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian, please note that I did not contribute to the thread

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Kilroy Thread 23 database queries in 0.1085689 seconds