corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » whos cars been broken into???

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author whos cars been broken into???
Gucci

User status: Offline
10th Jan 04 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

god, mine seems like nothing to the above,
when Helen (Bessie) (my girlfriend) had her corsa SRI, She had her windows smashed, cd player nicked, all her cd's, and the car totally ruined,

sh*it heads
Ben
Banned

10th Jan 04 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on wed i wa working on building site and a brickie locked his keys in boot and said he wa gonna put window through to get em , so i said ill have a go with wire down side of window, and it deffo did not take me more than 3min id say , so the thieves shud just do this , just as quick and dunt fuck up ur car as much. if they wanna get stuff they will do , they need their face stampin on
mav

10th Jan 04 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Missus left face panel on the stereo
got borken into.
Smahed passenger window but couldn't open door due to deadlocks.Climbed in through window(left lovely prints for me)

Had to have whole passenger side of car resprayed as door was all chipped fae glass and they had to blend it in so done whole side of car.

Guy got community service for it..
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

10th Jan 04 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it worth getting some of that security film for all the windows? also why do they bend the door back like that why dont they just smash the window :S?
Davido

10th Jan 04 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is there nething to get to stop them peeling back door?

the one thing that has happened is its made me more determined to make my car even more modded now not gona let sum scum bags stop me doing my car up getting an alarm fitted next though, mine goes in next tue need new dash board and will be having side resprayed as im getting new door !!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » whos cars been broken into??? 23 database queries in 0.0081658 seconds