corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what shall i do

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what shall i do
johns purple beast

User status: Offline
7th Jan 04 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right i dunno wether to have 2 12s in a sealed box or 1 of the 12s in a ported wich im doin now n it sounds nice but still got 1 sub doin nuthn.

will using a mrd-m500 to run em so do i ???
1.keep both in sealed try n make it all look pretty(box is ugly)
2.keep ported and buy another 4 the other (kinda like this idea as ive got a few ideas how to put the boxes)
3.buy a double ported box
drunkenfool

7th Jan 04 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What subs are you running and what are the specs?
johns purple beast

7th Jan 04 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

havent got a clue of the model numbas rockford fosgate 2112s or sumthin along them lines older models aswel i think very heavy n lots of bass from em
drunkenfool

7th Jan 04 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

See if you can find out the model number if possible - Some subs arent desigend to be run in ported boxes, and the box volume required changes a lot depending if is ported or not., so its hard to recommend without knowing.
drunkenfool

7th Jan 04 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I doubt theres enough volume in a corsa's boot to run 2 12" subs in ported boxes properly too... Im open to correction though!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what shall i do 24 database queries in 0.0099339 seconds