corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Phone companies

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Phone companies
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
7th Jan 04 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just upgraded my phone to the Sharp GX20, getting it on Friday it's a wicked phone, were going to charge me £100 for it but I went mad on the phone and they give me allsorts free, started on Saturday when i was on my phone for nearly an hour trying to get it sorted and I gave up cos I was so p!ssed off, anyway went home and wrote them an email complaining and they have just got back to me about an hour ago and said they will give me the phone for £50 pay back the entire phone call and give me a free months line rental worth £28 - not bad eh, just goes to show that they are making a mint really when they can just do that after a little whinge think I will do it more often, Regards Paul...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Phone companies 23 database queries in 0.0096149 seconds