corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what do you think about...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what do you think about...
Tom

User status: Offline
6th Jan 04 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good points raised & @ car slag

If i were you i would seriously think about how mature she is before starting anything, as someone else mentioned love crazed teenagers tend to get obsessive
Shelly
Premium Member

6th Jan 04 at 09:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

girls who go for lads cos they can drive and have a car = car slags... why cant men be car slags?!
Paul83b

6th Jan 04 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do u really wanna be the kind of bloke that picks his missus up from high school at 3.30 every day with all the mothers looking at u like ure a peado??? No.... dont do it! besides... all 16/17 year old girls are bitches
Sam
Premium Member

6th Jan 04 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sorry but 16 years old? She wouldn't have a fucking clue about relationships or "the real world", still a kid in my book - young, immature, naive, and to certain extents, vulnerable...

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what do you think about... 23 database queries in 0.0112240 seconds