corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Speed limit on the M6 Toll..............

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speed limit on the M6 Toll..............
Anton2K3

User status: Offline
7th Jan 04 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by RobboSRi
Love 2 c them try 2 prov that u went over the limit, that idea sounds ridiculous! As u say tho, only a rumour - bit like the 'speed cams' om M4
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its not that hard....clearly, as they have them all along the ring road around nottingham, think they are called travello's or summin, average out your speed.
Adam-D

7th Jan 04 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob H
quote:
Originally posted by RobboSRi
Love 2 c them try 2 prov that u went over the limit, that idea sounds ridiculous! As u say tho, only a rumour - bit like the 'speed cams' om M4

Its not gonna be hard to prove you went over the limit is it? They know how long the road is, they'll have the time it took you to do it, speed = distance/time?

It works in france like that, so i cant see why it wont work over here sadly

so you twat it down the road full pelt stop before the booth wait 20 mins then carry on
MatG

7th Jan 04 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bit more info I would be extremly suprised if 34000 people are using it every day! I went on it again yesterday at 5pm and it was quiet.....the M6 was rammed! This is the case for Toll Roads all over Europe most are quiet compared to the 'old' roads they are meant to releave.

As for the cameras at either end its a load of crap as the main toll booth is in the middle of the Toll road and it could take you 2mins to get through, it could take 6 mins to get through (if it is busy or they have no staff on) So I think its safe to say its crap about the cameras

As for the police I was chatting to some friends about it and the police we ahve all seen to date has always been a Nissan Patrol 4x4 car, so maybe they have just got the one unit patrolling this stretch of motorway at present.
Davido

7th Jan 04 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah but like theyre just gona not give it a speed limit pretty stupid thought really???
BeArDy

7th Jan 04 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so no Land speed record for me then

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Speed limit on the M6 Toll.............. 23 database queries in 0.0126359 seconds