corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My New 106GTi (Now with better Pics)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My New 106GTi (Now with better Pics)
Tom

User status: Offline
5th Jan 04 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scotts was dropped like 80mm IIRC
Dav

5th Jan 04 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I definitely want another 106 after my Corsa. Would like a GTi but probably go for a Quiksilver depending on price and insurance etc.
NovaGTE

5th Jan 04 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah it goes really well; but ive only drove it bout 15miles home. Coz the tax is out on it and i have to wait for the insurance certificate to arrive before i can tax it and use it.
JKGSI

5th Jan 04 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one mate join the club
car looks mint and very good for the price. Shame u dont' have leather, can be sorted though.

I can highly recommend GMC 50 mm springs when u lower it. What mods u got planned?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My New 106GTi (Now with better Pics) 23 database queries in 0.0178330 seconds