corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ive just been

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ive just been
PaulW

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 04 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D
was fun i havent driven a big power car well i mean i havent thrashed/really driven a big power car so it was fun

at least i didnt stack it into somthing of blow anything up my brakes perfomed well aswell

only big power one I had to play with was a Volvo S40 T4, was mad! thing just kept pulling, kinda chickened out at about 130mph, but was still pulling fairly hard! Don't know what the company I was working with thought when I took it back, I think I broke it - the service light wouldn't go out
Adam-D

3rd Jan 04 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did that to my dads drove it once isnt big power or anything but the sevice light is on and still is that was 6 month ago
PaulW

3rd Jan 04 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can't wait though to get everything sorted on the corsa & have a blast with it - will probs have it on the road 5 mins before i either blow the engine up or wrap it round a tree
AK

3rd Jan 04 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kinky_Minx
i ant tried it my self self yet but my ex b friend did n it wa sound. fink i mite ave 2 try it my self though.

wud u plese lern 2 tipe furst
Marc

3rd Jan 04 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dun b mein adum
AK

3rd Jan 04 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fink i mite b aaa bit 2 meen duuuno wat an see wat she ses sory if a hav ben 2 meen 2 ya
kortas

3rd Jan 04 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got steelies on mine atm after killing my alloys and been doing lots of sideways activities on the way home from work *ahum i mean private roads*

back end of my car is twitchy aswell think its summat to do with that bias valve on the rear beam, got it so its bearable but its still a bit out. and for a 1.2/1.4spi going fast isnt possible i know i have the 1.4 and there shite, 1.6 is alrite though with a few quid chucked at it.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ive just been 23 database queries in 0.0096390 seconds