corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Broadband Online Gaming, which connection ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Broadband Online Gaming, which connection ?
chris_lee100

User status: Offline
2nd Jan 04 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey peeps im about to get BB but dont really wanna spend more than £20 quid a month. Who are you all with, and what connection, kind regards, Chris. ps where is Milton keynes ??
CORSA NUT

2nd Jan 04 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NTL got 6 weeks for free on 150K and i'm getting 1 meg in a few weeks It's a lot faster than the dial up..

Oh an i pay £15 now.
broster
Premium Member

2nd Jan 04 at 22:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

milton keynes i on the m1 inbetween birmingham and london.
T.CorsaSRI

2nd Jan 04 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im with BT Broadband, had it for ages now. £29.99 a month they charge tho.

had a few problems initially cos it was a new service kinda thing, but now the consistency is much better. My connection speed is approx 512KB.
chris_lee100

2nd Jan 04 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive seen 250k for 16.50 / month + connection @60 notes, a good deal ? i wanna play medal of honour and unreal online and get a ping under 75 .. ?
luca2020

2nd Jan 04 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.adslguide.org
Dom

2nd Jan 04 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

...to be honest mate, aslong as its a digital conenction ie:cable, adsl or isdn, your pings will be low When i had 150k ntl BB, i use to get 40-90s and im on 600k and i usually get between 10-80 and higher the further away the server is from ntl's backbone.
If your after 512k adsl tho mate, have a butchers at pipex...excellent people, hardly have any problems (if they do they sort them out asap) and have their own network (not connected to uunet anymore)
Noonster

3rd Jan 04 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im on 1mb with pipex and pay £33 a month BARGIN!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Broadband Online Gaming, which connection ? 23 database queries in 0.0113180 seconds