corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Where to stick my....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where to stick my....
NeilRocks

User status: Offline
1st Jan 04 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cold air feed for my induction kit? I got a 94 SRi 16v.
I tried putting it under my front bumper but my car is too low and I have wiped it out twice. I can't see anywhere (behind grill etc) it can go as my radiator is to big.
I use that metal ducting stuff from Halfords.
LukeGSi

User status: Offline
1st Jan 04 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might not be your cup of tea but ive cut 3 sub ports into the front bumper and run ducting up from them, gives loads of cold air and i think it makes the standard bumper look a little different!!

New Poll