corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How was everyones new year celebrations?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How was everyones new year celebrations?
Craig W

User status: Offline
1st Jan 04 at 04:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Firstly, happy new year and i wish you all the best for 2004.

I was on the doors tonight. I wasn't at my usual club because a relativley new club in town wanted me at theirs. All went fine and dandy at the new club, no trouble, easy night etc. My usual club was open till later so i went down there to see how they was getting on, within 10 minutes of me being in the building someone had let off a load of CS gas, and we had to evacuate the club.
It was a bloody nightmare, people were being sick and all-sorts. 1300 punters leaving without their jackets when it's raining outside = some un-happy bunnies. We had to have 2 doormen on each exit letting them back in to get their coats after the gas had cleared - took bloody ages.

Someone obviously woke up with the bright idea of ruining everyones new year. I hope the searchers get a roasting.

Well i hope everyone had a safe new years.

P.S - CS gas is wierd, i couldn't stop sneezing at first but after a while my eyes were streaming and my nose/throat felt like i'd been eating/sniffing wasps lol.
drunkenfool

1st Jan 04 at 06:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking hell mate, sounds like an interesting night! Ive been out on the piss, got some mushrooms about 2 and going to sleep now!
Adam-D

1st Jan 04 at 07:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloody ell!
happy new year n-e way mate
the_legend_of_yrag

1st Jan 04 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking hell, bet you'd wana work at the other club all the time now!!!

i payed £15 for a ticket at me local club but it was shit so i left at 11.30 to the pub i was in before which was better!!

Made some money being taxi too!!!
Craig W

1st Jan 04 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by the_legend_of_yrag
fucking hell, bet you'd wana work at the other club all the time now!!!

]

Nah the new club is boring. Ive been at my usual club (alot bigger than new club) for over 2 years, and although it's troublesome, it's home

Hope everyone had a good night and isn't too hungover!
the_legend_of_yrag

1st Jan 04 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was a club....
Ben
Banned

1st Jan 04 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how did they let it all off? surely they cunt of just run about spraying cans? or does it come in a diff form.

i can get hold of the cans
Craig W

1st Jan 04 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dunno, but it gets carried in the air. It happened near the back of the club and within minutes the whole club was full of it.
Andy Morley

1st Jan 04 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Craig W
P.S - CS gas is wierd, i couldn't stop sneezing at first but after a while my eyes were streaming and my nose/throat felt like i'd been eating/sniffing wasps lol.

what does eating and sniffing wasps feel like, as it is not i custom i am used too lol
Dom

1st Jan 04 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

man that must have sucked what club were u working at last night? one of the ones in bedford? was gonna go to mission but we all decided to get pissed, kinda, in litten tree/bankers etc
my new years was gonna be a piss up, but i couldnt get myself pissed was on about the 6th pint and still felt alright....i think im becoming an alcoholic
Btw, what was the deal with paying to get into bars ?!? and what was the deal charging higher prices for beer ?! 3 quid 50 for a pint of guiness

next years its gonna be different though, london it is

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How was everyones new year celebrations? 23 database queries in 0.0108621 seconds